Things you need to know
Tarac’s distillation process ensures that the final grape alcohol products meet stringent Australian and Tarac’s internal standards.
Tarac is an accredited company with the following certifications:
ISO9001 – quality management system
ISO14001 – environmental management system
HACCP – food safety management system
Support and Information
Domestic and international customers are assured of professional personalised support including:
- technical and analytical services
- customising product to meet customer quality and sensory specifications
- blending recommendations for specific applications
- supply of a range of samples of Tarac’s grape alcohol products
- competitive pricing.
Tarac has a dedicated experienced export team who can assist you to ensure that your goods arrive safely, in good order and in a timely manner.
All export approvals, documentation and freight co-ordination can be arranged by Tarac personnel.
- bulk in approved alcohol road tankers
- bulk in approved stainless steel ISO tankers for export
- Dangerous goods quality 200 litre stainless steel or plastic drums
- Dangerous goods quality 20 litre plastic containers
Dangerous Goods Documentation
The appropriate “Emergency Procedure Guide – Transport” will accompany all dispatches of grape alcohol in all packaging forms.
Bulk alcohol tankers carry the necessary documents permanently in their vehicle.
All drums and containers dispatched from Tarac will be appropriately sealed and labelled with Dangerous Goods and Hazchem safety information.
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is available for each of our grape alcohol products.
For more information, please contact us.