Tarac Technologies has a long term commitment to managing its environmental sustainability in accordance with legislation, but more importantly, in-line with our Company Values and core business ethics.
Tarac’s Environmental Sustainability Policy confirms this commitment, and in addition to compliance with relevant legislation, our environmental and sustainability agenda will be further advanced through:
- Embedding environment and sustainability objectives within our corporate vision and decision-making processes to minimise our environmental impact.
- Identification and annual review of environmental targets in the corporate planning processes with the aim of continually striving to improve performance.
- The provision of systems, processes and resources to meet our environmental obligations and proactively manage our environmental risks.
- Close monitoring and auditing of our environmental management system at all sites and the instigation of prompt remedial action if required.
- Ensuring that all staff are fully aware of our Environmental Sustainability Policy and are committed to the principals it contains.
- Encouraging clients and supply chain partners to adopt sound sustainable management practices.